The 1098S race bike

The 1098S race bike
A Ducati 1098S street bike converted to a race and track bike.

fredag 16 januari 2015

Bike re-mapped



Dr Tom at IBC in Arboga, a wizard when it comes to mapping and Ducati tuning in general paid attention to my bike today. I usually ride the bike using the 6k-9k power band. Top end power was obliously not what I was looking for. As you can see we ended up with a nice fat and flat power band with high torque. One graph shows my bike (red) the other graph illustrates a comparison with mine bike (red) and stock bike (blue) with full race system. My DB killers were left in all the time. You can’t ride on Nordic race track these days without DB killer. Tom of course also adjusted the cam timing for that nice mid range power. Obiously better to spend money on mapping the electonics, than full race systems!

I have slip on´s, DB killers, stock headers, stock air intake, tuned cams and  JE pistons.

My bike (red)

My bike (red), stock 1098 with full sytem (blue)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar